Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of:
Sales Officer Ref. No (HR-SO-01)
- Prepares the stock distribution for the supervisors upon the Sales Representative's order on a daily basis.
- Prepares stock distribution of the Key Account Executives of both top 50 and wholesalers.
- Prepares the stock distribution for sub warehouses upon the Showrooms Supervisors request.
- Organizes the top 50 and wholesalers orders.
- Monitors the account receivable for customers and reports any occurring problem in checks or credit to the Sales Manager on a daily basis.
- Follows up on and coordinates with the top 50 and wholesalers Key Accounts monthly target and incentives papers.
- Helps in any open market campaigns.
- Prepares the delivery requests and provides it to the Distribution and Warehousing Supervisor to arrange delivery of the top 50, wholesaler customers and the company sub warehouses with mentioning any special instructions upon priorities.
- Issue any circulars related to the Sales and marketing Department.
- Daily and weekly sales report / channel / region /flag ship models.
- Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent field.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in Excel and Word.
Important message to all applicants:-
Interested individuals should submit their CV coupled with letter of interest to
please indicate job title in the subject line.
- Deadline for submitting applications is 10/10/2017 only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.