Bethlehem Arab Society for Rehabilitation is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Position Title:Project Coordinator
Location: Beit Jala
Project duration: 3 years
Contract:1 year renewable on a yearly basis.
Accountable To: Livelihood program manager
- Provide timely support for the smooth implementation of the assigned project/s, including admin, financial and logistics support.
- Ensure financial follow-up, in line with donor guidelines and internal requirements.
- Assist with communication activities, including social media, news updates, and website.
- Supervise and coordinate timely efficient implementation of all project activities.
- Work closely with project field staff to develop implementation plans, worksheets, and reports.
- Ensure proper, professional, documented and clear communication regarding all aspects of the project activities.
- Conduct monitoring visits for ongoing activities and submit project progress reports.
- Coordinates staff work with relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Human Rights Studies, or relevant fields
- Proven experience in disability related projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project management: planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in both Arabic and English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in building cooperative relationships.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently.
- Driving license is required.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a motivation letter and CV, indicating the position applied for, by Sunday, 26 March 2017 to
Applications that do not meet the specified minimum requirements, or are received after the closing date, will not be eligible.
Applications from candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged.