Duration: 6 months (June-Dec)
maṣna‘ al-rusūm al-mutaḥarrikah, an Animation and Interactive Media Studio based in Ramallah, is seeking a young and energetic Production assistant to join our production team on working on a number of creative and artistic projects, your main task will include:
- Assisting the Production Manager with the planning and execution of the production.
- Managing of the animation team and the production pipe-line including post production through to delivery.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the departments assigned. Monitors daily movement of shots in those departments.
- Taking notes in production meetings and distributing reports to the appropriate people
- Operating equipment for viewing tests and dailies
- co-ordinating and logging incoming and outgoing materials maintaining a database for tracking work progress.
- Good knowledge of project management tools and methodologies, such as Excel, Office, Project, etc.
- Good oral and written language communication skills (Arabic and English)
- Strong team player with good communications skills.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for anyone looking to peruse her/his career in the creative industry.
Experience in Animation production in not necessary, However a degree in related fields such as Film, Media, Graphics in prefered.
Please send your CV to: