Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of:
Network Engineer Ref. No (HR-NE-01)
-Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
-Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN).
-Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches and security configurations.
-Work with the following equipment:
- Routing: Cisco, Junipers.
- Switches: Juniper and HP
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineer, computer science or a closely related field.
- 1 years of proven hands-on networking experience
- Experience in Cisco and Juniper routers and switches
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., RIP, OSPF )
- Deep understanding of Switching ( STP, VLANS )
- Basic understanding of advance networking protocols ( BGP , IS-IS )
- Internet related services such as DNS servers, DHCP servers.
- Network Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) systems administration.
- Linux/Unix experience is a plus
Important message to all applicants:-
Interested individuals should submit their CV coupled with letter of interest to
please indicate job title in the subject line.
Deadline for submitting applications is 23/07/2017 only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews