ASAL Technologies is a leading regional Software and IT Services company based in Ramallah – Palestine.
We are looking for Network Administrator who can join our team and help take it forward to the next level.
- Hardware setup and tuning/troubleshooting.
- Supporting users on desktop and services.
- Installing and maintaining tools and applications.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineer, computer science or a closely related field.
- One year of practical experience in the same position.
- Strong analytical and Self-disciplined with Good Time-Management.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Ability to work with a team and independently at a fast pace and under pressure.
- Willing to learn and develop in the role.
Interested candidates can apply their CV through ASAL Technologies website using the following link: