Gaza - Marketing Communication & PR Supervisor
Field: Marketing & Communications
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Gaza
Closing date: 23-Apr-2017
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
Role Summary :
Establish the wholesale business relationships with several operators, based on costing and future expansion plans, in order for maximizing the company's profitability from the relevant revenue streams.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Managing PR and Marketing Communications teams.
- Developing competitive brand strategy.
- Recommending and managing the activities relevant to continuously measure Wataniya brand value.
- Developing advertising strategies and plans and monitoring the implementation of advertising campaigns.
- Undertaking promotional and other activities designed to position the brand for high visibility with customers, partners, trade associations, outside vendors and media audiences.
- Managing and recommending ongoing research and analyses of the company brand as well as of competition.
- Planning and coordinating product launch initiatives, including announcements, press tours, analyst interviews, etc.
- Determining and recommending effective event presence at conferences and tradeshows, sponsorships, CSR activities and events.
- Managing the RFP process to select external public relations and advertising vendors. Managing relationship and activities on an on-going basis.
- Developing advertising and public relations budgets.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum six years of marketing experience in the telecommunications industry including minimum two years of experience in brand management, advertising and promotion.
- Proven experience in Brand and Marketing Communications Management in corporate market.
- Proven experience in PR management with sound experience in sponsorship activities, CSR and media relations.
- International experience, ability to lead/motivate a cross functional team; multi-cultural awareness.
- Deep knowledge of mobile telecoms products, and understanding of business environment and market, particularly in the area of voice content services, and value added voice services.
- Ability to develop and manage business cases.
- Creative and flexible approach to project based activity.
- Undergraduate degree in related field required or Equivalent in education and work experience with a good degree/MBA, with emphasis on marketing is desired.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft).
- Good Knowledge of electronic media.
Personal Traits & Skills::
- Proven track record of successful management of national PR and Media campaigns.
- Solid crisis management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced public speaking skills.
- Experience in developing communications material including websites, publications, and presentations.
- Experience in managing corporate events.
- Excellent writing skills in both Arabic and English.
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft). Advanced skills in Power Point.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written). Additional language would be a plus.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph