Exalt Technologies has a great opportunity for a distinguished and creative back-end developer with 4+ years of experience in developing complex web applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience in Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical.
- Self-motivated, independent, and a responsible team-player.
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
Intrested candidates are requested to send their resumes to
with "Back-end developer" in the subject line.