ASAL Technologies is a leading regional Software and IT Services company based in Ramallah – Palestine
The Senior Android Developer participates in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Development using Java, the Android SDK & Android Studio or IntelliJ.
- Has successfully launched one or more apps on Google Play.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing Android applications.
- Experience with the latest Android and Google Play Services APIs.
- Strong Object Oriented design skills.
- Experience designing custom views and styles in accordance to design rules.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Passion for true leadership and building an engineering culture.
- Proven track record of technical leadership and ability to mentor less experienced engineers.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
- iOS or other mobile development skills.
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- XML/JSON/RESTful web services.
In addition to CV, candidate is required to provide in a separate document his self-rating (0-10) for each item in the “Minimum Qualification” section, otherwise, candidate’s application will be automatically rejected.
Interested candidates can apply through ASAL Technologies website using the following link: