Field: Human Resources
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Gaza
Closing date: 22-Mar-2017
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the HRMS including payroll system to reflect accurate staff compensation and benefits information.
- Creating and updating employees’ personal records on HRMS system.
- Preparing new employees’ contracts.
- Preparing Employment letters as require based on the approved SLA.
- Assigns work, provides direction to administrative staff and ensures that assigned tasks are completed. Ensures effective and appropriate administrative staff coverage.
- Responsible on all travel related requests including booking flights and hotel rooms for all WM employees
- Monitoring VIP service for guests as well as staff as needed when arriving and leaving the country.
- Delivering effective recruitment services through efficient planning and execution of HR processes.
- Assuring that the Job Description for vacancies is aligned with HR guide lines.
- Filling job vacancies by forwarding openings and hiring criteria to applicant sources.
- Managing Wataniya Mobile online recruitment portal including posting vacancies,
- Discussing shortlisted applicants with hiring Manager.
- Conducting interviews for shortlisted applicants for entry level Candidates up to Manager Level.
- Following up on the hiring process for selected applicant including reference checks, negotiating job offers, new employee orientation and carrying out all related steps of receiving new employee.
- Developing and maintaining contacts with Universities, alumni groups, and public organizations to find and attract applicants through career days.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of recruitment best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph