General Marketing Vacancy
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - West Bank
Closing date: 31-Dec-2016
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a speculative position for candidates who would like to work in Marketing roles for Wataniya Palestine.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.).
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications:
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Previous experience in Marketing or related fields from 2 to 10 years.
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph