Forecasting ,Ordering & Warranty Specialist
Ref. No (HR-FOWS-MCELL-1)
- Prepares the required spare parts for all branches on a weekly basis.
- Distributes spare parts from the main store to the other branches.
- Checks all pending devices in each branch in order to provide them with the needed parts on a daily basis.
- Transfers parts from and to any branch when necessary.
- Forecasts the needed parts based on the current models and any upcoming models.
- Orders the needed parts frequently.
- Arranges the payments with the Finance Department in order to release any orders.
- Arranges all spare parts stores to be stored in a proper way.
- Follows up on the defected parts from all branches and provides reports to Samsung Regional Office with all defected parts, serial numbers and details.
- Matches all used or consumed parts physically with the GSPN System.
- Prepares regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Conducts a quarterly stocktaking of the stock in all branches.
- Trains and coaches the spare parts team at BCI continuously.
- Visits branches regularly to check the overall process of the stock management.
- Prepares a monthly analysis for the reasons of pending jobs.
- Communicates with Vendors Part Team regarding any issues related to the operation parts at Multicell.
- Defines the required process and policies of the Stock Department and improves the existing one.
- Adheres to the stock management process.
- Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
- Create warranty claims, check errors and correct them, and check hold claims,
- Check POP’s for all jobs , and correct them
- Monitor all pending jobs, and insure that to close all late cases,
- Check all jobs that contains multiple parts
- Upload any requested evidence, POP, label for jobs,
- Tracking service order jobs,
- Monitor KPI’s TAT, LTP, LTR, RRR, Productivity, Repair Volume,
- Analysis KPI’s and all related data,
- Make daily opened jobs report
- Make daily completed jobs report
- Make daily received jobs report
- Make daily parts status repot
- Check daily RRR cases and analysis them,
- Send daily SMS invoice for completed jobs and pending jobs,
- Make Weekly opened, completed, received reports
- Make weekly KPI’s report, warranty claims reports,
- Send weekly report to finance – all completed jobs,
- Make weekly deduction and rejection jobs
- Make warranty claims report (accepted, rejected, on hold)
- Make monthly review report
- Send to finance all monthly completed jobs
- Check warranty invoice from Vendors,
- Make scrapping report
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance or any equivalent field.
-Supply chain management.
-3-4 years' experience in managing stores and forecasting.
Important message to all applicants:-
Interested individuals should submit their CV coupled with letter of interest to
please indicate job title in the subject line.
Deadline for submitting applications is 10/01/2017 only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews