Contact Center Coordinator (Front office)
Field: Customer Care
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 10-Aug-2017
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the interactions of the Contact centre representatives with the customers in respect to the processes, procedures and policies defined by the service.
- Ensuring that the Contact centre representatives answer to the customers with courtesy, efficiency and professionalism.
- Assisting the Contact canter representatives in providing appropriate solutions and answers to the customers’ questions and/or problems.
- Ensuring that the Contact centre representatives take all the opportunities to promote our products and services (initial sales and «up-selling »).
- Ensuring efficient use of Contact centre representatives’ time and ensure the respect of the schedule.
- Alerting the direction of the Contact centre in case of problems or decrease of the service level, recommending and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Participating in the analysis of daily, weekly and monthly activity reports and identifies opportunities to optimize the team’s performance and the level of service in general.
- Evaluating the performance of the Contact centre representatives as per defined quality and quantity performance criteria’s.
- Maintaining a high level of motivation in the team.
- Proposing improvements to the existing processes, when required.
- Ensuring that the team respects the corporate policies on confidentiality.
- Recommending the necessary continuous training and assure a post-training follow-up of the Contact centre representatives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum two years of experience ideally in front office contact centre environment.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administrator or related filed/experience.
- Excellent coaching and counseling skills.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
- Team spirit.
- Motivator, dynamic and very good communicator.
- Strong sense of initiative.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer literacy knowledge (Microsoft).
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Strong personality with leadership traits.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph