CHIEF OF PARTY, Communities THRIVE Program, West Bank/Gaza
Tetra Tech ARD (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Chief of Party position on a USAID funded program in West Bank.
The goal of the Communities THRIVE Program is to
- improve municipal revenue streams and financial management (community infrastructure, revenues and improve service provisions),
- increase citizen participation in and oversight of local governments,
- enhance the delivery and management of the municipal services and effectiveness of local governments’ operations, and -
-improve regulatory and policy framework for local governance.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Public Administration, Law and/or Public Affairs, Management; PhD preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing international development projects, preferably in West Bank and Gaza.
- Strong technical expertise in citizen engagement and participation, local government management, financial management, public policy, and establishing working relationships with government officials, civic leaders and international donors.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and ability to engage with multiple stakeholders.
- USAID experience preferred.
- Fluent in English.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
- A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.