About the school:
The purpose of Jerusalem School is to provide a positive environment where teachers and students value character, learn peace, are academically prepared and socially confident to succeed in life. Licensed with both the Palestinian and Israeli Ministries of Education, Jerusalem School provides an education that helps students gain access to some of the most desired colleges of this region and throughout the world.
In addition, Jerusalem Schools is accredited both internationally as well as with the United States National Accreditation Board. Our challenging curriculum and global extra-curricular opportunities develop strong graduates. Currently, our alumni are attending top-tier universities across the globe with many working on not only their Bachelors but also their Masters and Doctoral degrees.
It is also our goal to develop students’ proficiency in the English, Arabic, and Hebrew languages in order for them to continue their studies and succeed in the language of their choice. The Jerusalem School provides a well-balanced curriculum including multiple languages, mathematics, natural science, social studies, art, music, physical education, ethics and computer science.
The Jerusalem Schools is in immediate need of a Chemistry and Biology teacher to teach full time at its Beit Hanina Campus. The applicant should meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Must have an excellent command of English (written and spoken).
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Biology, a master’s degree is preferred.
- Solid subject matter knowledge in a majority of these areas: Biology and Chemistry at grade levels 7-12.
- Must be a well organized, competent in computer skills including the Apple Eco system, and is an individual who is eager to work in a highly dynamic, energetic school setting.
- The Applicant is preferred to have 3 years of experience teaching at a high school or college level.
- Teaching credentials are a plus but are not mandatory.
Only online or email applications sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be concidered.
Candidates who submit their resume in person will not be concidered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.