NatHealth acts as the focal point where medical claims received from health care providers are audited and adjudicated utilizing our e-claim system features, including the smart card technology. This facilitates prompt payment to the rendering service provider. We strive to provide quality service to the end user while ensuring the lowest possible claim cost to insurance companies and self-insured corporate funds.
Tasks & Duties
- Receive and prepare financial accounting documentation’s to facilitate the financial operations at payments, payroll, billings, banking and book keeping to comply with international accounting, professional standards, budget and cost control procedures and to meet the related auditing requirements.
- Prepare information for the production of regular financial accounting reports by chief accountant.
- File financial and related correspondence and documents.
- Carry out all financial accounting transactions under the direction and as assigned by the Chief Accountant.
- Receive and action accounting documentation’s such as those related to purchasing, invoicing, payments, bank transfers and payroll… etc
- Correct entry of details into manual and computerized financial accounting systems to facilitate further action and comply with audit trail requirements.
- Maintain and update financial records on activities and actions carried out, undertake proper filing of finance and accounting correspondence received and drafts routine correspondence related to banks, service suppliers, clients, government agencies fixed assets and individuals for review and further action by the Chief Accountant.
- Prepare all documents related to income tax, social security, sales tax…. etc. as per instructions and regulation. Include reviews of payments and
- BA in Accounting.
- Minimum one year experience in related business.
- Very good written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Very good computer skills.
- Proven knowledge in accounting and financial reporting principles and procurement practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
- Experience in Accounting Systems.
Candidates should submit their CV’s to
Closing date: 14-09-2017.