-Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
-Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
-Making recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures
-Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
-Coordinate and resolve various issues with bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
-Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy
-Assisting with financial and tax audits
Skills and Experience:
- BA in Accounting.
- Very good written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Very good computer skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
- Preffered Driver license.
- Experience from one to two years.
Please submit your application by e- mail to :