Embedded Systems Training Program
GGateway for Outsourcing Information Technology
Embedded Systems Training Program - Palestinian ICT Graduates (Gaza, West Bank and Jerusalem)
GGateway announces the launch of “Embedded Systems Training Program” with support from Innovative Private Sector Development project (IPSD) funded by the World Bank
GGateway is an ICT Outsourcing Social Enterprise in the Gaza Strip with a hybrid innovative business model that has a well-integrated Impact (Social) and Business arms that work as the first end-to-end solution from education to employment. GGateway, with Support from the IPSD, a Ministry of National Economy project, funded by the World Bank, works to contribute to the Gaza Strip’s economic growth by expanding business opportunities and professional capacity for youth and women, while its business and social impact objectives are two halves of a single solution.
Under the goal of providing training opportunities in areas of high market demand high specialized IT areas, and to uplift the overall quality of talents in the local market, GGateway intends to provide a paid technical training program in the area of Embedded Systems. The Embedded Systems Training targets 20 Hardware Engineers (e-workers/freelancers) to participate in 8-week intensive technical training, to understand both the theoretical and practical ends of Embedded Systems - ARM Technologies; followed by opportunities for long-term employment for best achievers.
The covered training topics will be in the following areas:
- C Programming
- Embedded System Concepts
- ARM Architecture
- HAL, MCAL including (RCC GPIOdebegguer installation and Keil IDE ,LCD, SYSTIC and Keypad, NVIC, EXTI, Led - Matrix, Scheduler, Infra Red, Audio Signal DAC, DMA)
- Communication protocols & PTS conversion
- USART, SPI and TFT
Duration: 8 Weeks (3 days/week, 6 Hrs/Day)
Teaching Method: Virtual Training attended from GG Office/Space
Trainees stipends: Monthly
Number of Trainees: 20 trainees
- Openness and Willingness to learn and use ARM technologies used in Embedded Systems Development.
- Commitment to the entire program and availability during all scheduled and on-demand hours as required by the program and to complete all assigned tasks.
- When selected, the candidate will continue the program and join paid professional setting in which they will exercise and polish their learnt skills.
- Analyzing and communicating software/firmware requirements
- Creating architectures and designs
- Coding and software development in Embedded C.
- Integration and testing
- Performance analysis
- Early customer support and sustaining activities
- Use tools such as debuggers, logic analyzers, and oscilloscopes.
- Work with hardware focused communication interfaces (MIPI, SERDES, I2C, RS232, USB, Ethernet.
- Being able to program libraries and work with HAL and MCAL.
- Develop on MO,M3, or M4 embedded cortex processors.
- Deal with requirements in product development cycle.
- Graduate with a Bachelor Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or any related field.
- Basic Knowledge of C programming.
- Basic Knowledge in 8-bit Microcontrollers such as ATMEL, PIC Microcontrollers
- Must be familiar with Coding and Software Development.
- Solid English communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple complex technical projects.
- Basic Knowledge with embedded microcontrollers.
- Big Plust to have hobbyist experience with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, or other embedded
- projects - they like programmers who “tinker”.
- Potential candidates will go through two levels of selection, 1- online Exam 2- Interviews
- Completed online applications supported by your CV are a must to proceed with the application.
- Accepted applicants only may be contacted for an online exam and interview.
- Qualified candidates from Gaza or West bank or Jerusalem are welcome to Apply.
Application Deadline: Thursday, October 06, 2022, 03:59 PM
For more information, please contact [email protected]
If the above criteria apply to you, then you are invited to complete this form and apply.
المكان قطاع غزة, القدس, رام الله والبيرة
موعد الإنتهاء 06, Oct
شارك هذا التدريب