Request for Proposal
MAWARES WEB PORTAL DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT
The Palestinian Agricultural Cooperatives Union (PACU) is the owner of the name (Mawares) which is the trade name and official trademark of agricultural cooperative products that will be marketed under the umbrella of the agricultural cooperative societies, in the local and Arab markets, whether fresh produce (vegetables and fruits) or manufactured agricultural products and any handmade products produced by women's cooperatives in Palestine, after meeting the high quality requirements for export markets.
The FAO project is part of the Canadian funded project “Support economic growth through optimized agricultural value chains in the West Bank – OSRO/GAZ/406/CAN” that aims to increase the competitiveness of Palestinian farmers in the West Bank. The main outcome of the project is “increased value and profitability of land and crops as well as improved effectiveness of farmers and women’s cooperatives / associations to provide quality services to their members”.
PACU are committed to help the Palestinian women and agricultural cooperatives to benefit from export market by preparing their products for export by adhering to high quality and food safety controls and introducing modern and attractive packaging to help increase the competitiveness of Palestinian products and ultimately help improve the standard of living for people working in the cooperatives, for that it’s important to have online store for local clients and virtual exhibition for international clients .
General terms and Conditions
- Your proposals should be addressed and submitted to Palestine Trade Canter – Al Balou Street, Mall of Palestine Bldg. 5th floor in 2 separated financial and technical sealed envelopes no later than Monday Nov 4, 2019 at 2:00 hours with subject RFQ # PTC-072-10-2019.
- The winner company will bear the cost for the local newspaper ad/website add.
- The RFP documents should be signed and stamped, and returned within the offers along with other requirements.
- Your proposal(s) in the required format (Schedule of requirements) should be addressed and submitted in sealed envelopes to the address specified and date below, late bids will be rejected.
- PRICES: The prices shall include all costs, duties, …etc.,
- The Supplier shall quote in the (US$) US Dollars Including VAT.
- The quotations should remain valid for a period no less than 12 months after the deadline date specified for submission.
- The rates quoted should be fixed for the duration of the contract and should not be subject to adjustment on any account, unless to offer a deduction to the rates.
- Payment will be issued within 30 days from the date of the issue of the invoice.
- PalTrade will award the contract to the bidder whose quotation has been determined to be responsive to requests.
- For more inquiries contact us in written email at [email protected] and by replying to the invitation email you will receive from this email, no inquiries will be taken over the phone.
- If PalTrade decides to make change to this RFP this shall be through Addendum. Copies of Addendum will be furnished to all Bidders.
- Information relating to the examination, evaluation, comparison, and post-qualification of bids, and recommendation of contract award, shall not be disclosed to bidders or any other persons not officially concerned with such process.
- Any effort by a Bidder to influence PalTrade in the examination, evaluation, comparison, and post-qualification of the bids or contract award decisions may result in the rejection of its Bid.