Web-based Application Development
Web-based Application Development
MA’AN, in partnership with OXFAM, is currently implementing the project "Addressing extreme vulnerability and strengthening resilience in protracted crises- OPT" which aims at enhancing the food security and protection of vulnerable households in Gaza and North Gaza. The project will reach an estimated total of 500 households, 50% of which will be women and girls who will be reached through protection and food security actions. The targeted beneficiaries are living in under-served communities of Gaza and North Gaza Strip. The project consists of three main thematic pillars; namely, food security, gender and protection, advocacy and influencing. Under food security the project will target 300 families who have children affected by protection threats and are managed through the case management system (family centers) with fresh food vouchers, and 50 HHs with income generating activities. Under protection and gender, the project will target 200 HHs with sever protection cases with cash support and it will provide training and cash for livelihoods for 50 gender-based violence survivors.
MA’AN is planning to design and develop a web application that includes the data base of the potato growers and their full data and records. For this purpose, MA’AN is seeking to contract with a service provide to develop this application. The service provider is expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Conduct meetings with MA’AN project’s team in order to discuss the scope of work in details.
- Develop data collection tools, that will be based on a set of parameters and variables which will be used for analytical purposes and which will be determined in close coordination with MA’AN technical team. These tools should be integrated and visualized in the application.
- Assure that the application is able to generate accurate general and customized reports in different format (PDF, .xlsx, .docx ..).
- Conduct test trials for the application after developing it in coordination with MA’AN team and to take the final approval before releasing the application officially.
- Conduct orientation and training sessions for the project team and the data entry workers to introduce the application and to give them guidance to use it. Along with coaching sessions in the first operating period.
The service provider ( Consultancies firms ) must have the minimum following qualifications :
- At least 3 years of extensive work experience in the field of web developing.
- Local knowledge of the agriculture development sector in the Gaza Strip is preferable.
- Good facilitation and communication skills.
- Commitment to the task requirements and to the deadlines
Interested consultant should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Gaza strip from 2nd May 2019 –9th May 2019 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 9th May 2019 (before 12:00 pm) at MA’AN Development Center office in Gaza, Palestine (Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square,Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor Next to Blood Bank Building, Tel.: 08-2823712)
- The awarded consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Financial Offer must be in USD , Excluding VAT