Visual Brand Developer
Visual Brand Developer
MA’AN in partnership with OXFAM started the implementation of SIDA funded program titled “Developing Equitable Agricultural Production and Market Systems for Resilient Economic Development in the occupied Palestinian Territory”.
The overall objective of this program is to contribute to resilient and equitable agricultural growth from which small scale women and men producers will benefit in the oPt. The specific objective is to increase the wellbeing and income of women and men engaged in small-scale agriculture in vulnerable communities through improved agricultural and market systems in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip.
MA'AN is currently seeking a competent and qualified Visual Branding Developer (individual or firm) for the Potato Innovation Fund intervention. The Potato Innovation Fund (PIF) is an initiative that was created and is managed by MA’AN Hub for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in partnership with Oxfam under the SIDA project. The initiative is targeting individual or group entrepreneurs who have innovative ideas for the potato-based industries. It aims at developing and exploiting business opportunities for youth through the establishment of small scale potato processing industries. The initiative was announced last July and passed through several stages reaching to the seed fund stage in which six entrepreneurs have succeeded to reach this stage. The six entrepreneurs are now starting their businesses.
As part of this component, MA'AN will undertake a set of activities that aim at supporting entrepreneurs in the launching/establishment of their businesses and brings them to the modern business world requirements. The visual Branding Developer is expected to help the entrepreneurs in the development of their Business Visual Identity through a proper design of a visual brand components that fits the business and reflects its scope and vision to better attract customers and have a good business position in the marketplace. The Visual Brand Developer is expected to perform the following tasks with a clear focus on the type of businesses incorporated with the startups activities that will be explained:
- Design a visual brand to each business;
- Ensure that the selected brand names are memorable, emotional and distinctive;
- Ensure that the brand reflects the business nature;
- Ensure that the brand will have an image in the customers’ mind;
- Ensure that the core values of the business are reflected in the brand;
- Ensure suitable and attractive packaging;
Ensure the customizability of the brand design to fit different marketing and professional activities the brand would be used at. The service provider (Firms) must have the minimum following qualifications :
- Degree in Graphic Design or any relevant field;
- Proven experience in the field of designing and visual branding;
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details and ability to work independently when needed;
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Mature work practices, highly motivated and demonstrate sound judgment.
Interested consultant should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Gaza strip from 20th February 2019 – 27th February 2019 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 28th February 2019 (before 12:00 pm) at MA’AN Development Center office in Gaza, Palestine (Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square,Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor Next to Blood Bank Building, Tel.: 08-2823712)
- The awarded consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Financial Offer must be in USD , Excluding VAT