Upgrade the PV Solar System at the Beach Refugee Camp Center
Consultancy Services to Upgrade the PV Solar System at the Beach Refugee Camp Center
Tender No: G.CD.GIZG0J.289.20211
In the framework of the Project “Strengthening the Resilience of Gaza’s Population (GRP)” funded by the German Government through GIZ, MAAN is implementing the project: "Enhancing the Resilience of the Young Population of the Beach Refugee Camp". The project aims at supporting an existing Sports Youth Center which functions as a space for male and female youth refugees to engage in stress-relieving sport and innovation activities. The project will enhance the center’s capacity to provide skills and innovation development services in the field of green economy (i.e., locally adapted waste recycling concepts) for vulnerable young refugees living in the beach camp.
The project includes the optimizing of the renewable energy system through enhancing the efficiency and sustainability of the solar energy system. This should support to reduce operational costs in the long run and conserve natural resources. This incorporates the upgrade and repair of the existing PV solar system that is functioning to provide the electricity for the overall Beach Refugee Camp center facilities, the existing PV system is composed of PV panels and battery banks with a control panel, however the system needs upgrade and to increase the generated power to cover the extra activities that will be accomplished in the center.
MA’AN is seeking the services of a professional and highly qualified Solar Energy Specialist/Engineer in order to:
- Conduct assessment for the current solar energy system in the beach camp center.
- Follow up the technical evaluation process for the received offers from the vendors
- Check, test, investigate, and approve/reject contractor/supplier samples in close coordination with MA’AN operation team
- Follow up, supervise and monitor the contractors during the field works in close coordination with MA’AN operation team to ensure compliance with the set specifications and BoQs
- Facilitate and coordinate for the field visits requested by the project coordinator
- Ensure the proper documentation for the activity's close coordination with MA’AN operation team
The Consultant must demonstrate that he/she has experience and capacity to conduct the required tasks. The consultant must have the following qualifications:
- Proven expertise in the aforementioned topics at least 5 Years.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in implementing solar PV installations projects notably for humanitarian projects
- Proven experience in the preparation of PV systems tender BoQs, technical specifications and special conditions and drawings.
- Familiar with the key characteristics of implementing solar PV installations, including on/off grid-connections, PV panels types, hybrid installations, with /without battery storage, inverters types, cables, switches, mounting structures, etc.
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details and ability to work independently when needed.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Ability to start working immediately.
Interested consultant individuals not firms should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Gaza strip from 14th September 2021 – 20th September 2021 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 21st September 2021 (before 12:00 pm) at MA’AN Development Center office in Gaza, Palestine (Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square,Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor Next to Blood Bank Building, Tel.: 08-2823712)
All costs above must be in Euro excluding VAT
The Offer is valid for individual consultants.
Prices must be valid for at least 120 days from the tender submission date.
Supplier /service provider must provide Valid deduction at Source certificate.
The awarded consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
المكان قطاع غزة
موعد الإنتهاء 21, Sep
شارك هذا العطاء