Transformation and Works in Nine Schools in East Jerusalem
Invitation for Tenders
Enabel - Belgian development agency
Reference No: PZA170421T-10019-24
Country: Jerusalem/West Bank
Project Name: Resilience in Schools of East Jerusalem (RiSE)
Title: “Transformation and Works in Nine Schools in East Jerusalem”
This public works contract consists in rehabilitation and works in Nine schools and is divided in 6 lots according to the geographical location of the schools:
- Lot 1: Al-Huda and Al-Wifaq Schools, situated in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Lot 2: Dia’ Al-Quds Schools, situated in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Lot 3: Al-Hasan Al-Thany and Al-Dawha schools, situated in Wadi Al Joz neighbourhood, Jerusalem.
- Lot 4: Jabal Al-Mukabber school, situated in Jabal Al-Mukabber neighbourhood, Jerusalem.
- Lot 5: Al-Sheikh Saad boys and transformation works in Al-Sheikh Saad girls schools in Al-Sheikh Saad village, in the outskirts of Jerusalem.
- Lot 6: Al-Rawdah Al-Haditha school in Zaayem village, in the outskirts of Jerusalem.
Enabel now invites sealed tenders from eligible and qualified tenderers for carrying out these works:
- Tendering will be conducted through the open procedure (Belgian Public Procurement Law) and is open to all tenderers from Eligible Source Countries, as defined in the tender documents.
- Lots 1, 2, 3 and 4 schools are located in East Jerusalem, on the West side of the West Bank barrier and all staff will need to have access to Jerusalem (I.D. or permit).
- Lots 5 and 6 schools are situated on the East side of the barrier, in Area B, and don’t need specific permits.
- Interested eligible tenderers are highly encouraged to inform us by writing to: [email protected].
- Tenderers can download the tender documents and all annexes at the following address: https://www.enabel.be/content/btc-tenders, then selecting country: Palestinian Territory
- Two information meetings for all lots will be held online on Thu 1/4/2021 and Mon 12/4/2021, both at 10:00 am (EET = Palestinian time).
- Visits will take place in schools on Tue 6/4/2021, Wed 7/4/2021 and Thu 8/4/2021.
- This tender is VAT excluded under certain conditions, defined in the tender documents.
- Tenders shall be valid for 90 days after the tender closing. No bid bond is required.
- Tenders must be delivered to one of the two addresses mentioned below before Monday 03/05/2021 at 11:00 AM. Late tenders will be rejected. The tender opening will be open to the public if health guidelines related to the Covid-19 pandemic allow such meetings on that day. The tender opening session will take place 1 hour after the deadline simultaneously at each of the two address given above for the submission of tenders.
Al Amal Tower, 4th Floor, Al Balou’, Mecca Street, Ramallah - Al Bireh.
Tel: +970 2 242 1137
Consulate General of Belgium, 5 Baibars Street, Sheikh Jarrah, Jerusalem.
Tel: +972 2 581 5915