Conduct Midterm Evaluation for MAAP Project
REQUEST FOR PRICE QUOTATION (RFPQ)
To Conduct Midterm Evaluation for MAAP Project
REFERENCE CODE: APLA/EU-MAAP/2023-10
The Association of Palestinian Local Authorities (APLA) founded in 1997, APLA is an independent organization mandated to represent and lobby for the collective interests of Local Government Units (LGUs) by supporting capacity building among local governments, facilitating exchange of knowledge and best practices, and serving as vehicle for dialogue between the central government and LGUs. APLA is a semi-governmental nonprofit association that forms a comprehensive framework, which holds all the Palestinian local authorities and works for and with them, to provide better services for the Palestinian citizen by defending their rights, and representing them on all levels nationally, regionally, and internationally.
APLA is implementing the project (APLA’s Multiannual Action Plan - MAAP 2021-2025). This project is largely financed by the European Union, under the financing agreement (FA) ENI/ 2020/ 042-362 “support productive investment in Palestine” which signed between EU and the Palestinian Authority (PA). APLA signed a grant contract with the European Union (EU) on 12 December 2021 with total EU contribution of € 1.9 million to implement the project (APLA’s Multiannual Action Plan (MAAP) 2021-2025. ENI/2021/425-904). This project has been designed to strengthen LGUs collaborations on service delivery and local participatory development, and improve contributions to territorial integration, particularly in Area C. Specific objectives of MAAP are aligned to APLA’s strategic plan and aims to support the role of APLA as LGUs representative and dialogue partner with the Palestinian Authority, to support the role of the LGUs in the building process of future State of Palestine and to strengthen the institutional and operational capacities of APLA.
The Main Objective of The Assignment:
Under the guidance and supervision of APLA, and in full cooperation with APLA’s top management, APLA is seeking to get the services from a Firm/Company to conduct a Midterm Evaluation of MAAP-EU Project for the 1st twenty-two months of the project duration.
- Interested Firms or companies may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document through the website of APLA at (https://www.apla.ps/library).
- Clarifications and technical inquiries can be obtained from the Association of Palestinian Local Authorities (APLA), Financial and Administrative Manager, on mobile no. +972 593171903, +972 599 55 29 15, email: [email protected], during office working hours (Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 AM to 04:00 PM) at the address given below from 12 Nov. 2023 to 26 Nov.2023.
- The RFPQ’s documents in English may be downloaded from the APLA website (https://www.apla.ps/library), filled, stamped, and submitted by the firm/company.
- Offers must be hand-submitted in a sealed envelopes (Financial and technical offers separately) and delivered to the Administrative Assistant at the address below on or before 3:00 PM. of 26 Nov.2023. Late offers will be rejected. Electronic offers will not be permitted.
- The prices must be in (Euro) excluding VAT.
- Offers shall be valid for a period of 40 days after offers’ submission deadline.
- Publishing and advertising fees of the RFPQ on who wins the tender.
- The address referred to above is:
The Association of Palestinian Local Authorities - APLA
2nd Floor - Safad Building - 10 Jabra Al Anqar Street -
Al-Masion- Ramallah - Palestine
T: +970 2 296 0712 F: +970 2 296 0713