Third party audit for organic dates value chain
PROCURMENT OF SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THIRD PARTY AUDIT FOR ORGANIC DATES VALUE CHAIN
Organic CERTIFICATION DATES exporting company
PalTrade is requiring the services of an accredited organic certification company recognized in Palestine to conduct a third-party audit and eventually certify the targeted company.
The selected certifying body will Undertake the audit of the targeted company in accordance with the regulations and requirements of:
Organic farming in the European Union to enable the SMEs access to the European Market.
- Your proposals should be addressed and submitted to Palestine Trade Canter – Al Balou Street, Mall of Palestine Bldg. 5th floor, in 2 separated financial and technical sealed envelopes no later than Tuesday, June 17, 2020 at 12:00 PM with subject RFQ # PTC-019-06-2020.
- Winner will bear the cost of the add.
- The offer should remain valid for a period no less than 60 days after the deadline date specified for submission.
- Offer should be sent by completing the price schedule in Annex 1 in page 8.
- The rates quoted should be fixed for the duration of the contract and should not be subject to adjustment on any account, unless to offer a deduction to the rates.
- Prices should be in EURO and exclude VAT.
- Prices should include delivering the requested items.
- Payment will be issued within 30 days from the date of the issue of the invoice and upon acceptable of the deliverables.
- PalTrade will award the contract to the bidder whose offer has been determined to be responsive to requests.
Attachment: RFP for external audit for nakheel.docx