Technical Verification and Assessment of Public Desalination...
INVITATION TO BID
“ Technical Verification and Assessment of Public Desalination Plants in Gaza Strip”
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite interested consultants to submit their technical and financial offers for verifying the CMWU assessment for 30 small desalination plants and assess the 78 MoEHE plants in schools including 3 in PA-DESs and 72 MoH plants in health centers and hospitals (total desalination plants is 180) under the proposal of “Technical verification and assessment of public desalination plants in the Gaza Strip”. Reference (PI-GZ-01308) according to the following conditions:
- Interested consultant should be registered at the VAT and customs department and has the ability to provide VAT invoice to Action Against Hunger with their valid VAT registration number and financial clearance certificates.
- In order to obtain the quotation request documents the consultants must provide a copy of his registration certificate.
- Interested consultant can obtain Terms of Reference documents from Action Against Hunger -Gaza office, 6th floor Abo Ghalioun Building, Al-Rasheed St, near Gaza port, starting from Thursday, 21st March 2018 10:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Office hours are from 8:00am until 04:00pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- Interested consultant shall submit two copies of his technical and financial offers in a sealed envelope no later than Wednesday, 4th April 2018 at 12:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.