Technical Feasibility Study and Unit Design for Piloting a H...
INVITATION TO BID
“ Technical Feasibility Study and Unit Design for Piloting a Hydropower Electric System”
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite interest consultants to submit their technical and financial offers to conduct a technical feasibility study to pilot an alternative power source based on a hydropower electric system in Khan Yunis Wastewater Treatment Plant to generate electricity to operate and improve the plant treatment efficiency, under the proposal of “Technical Feasibility Study and Unit Design for Piloting a Hydropower Electric System”. Reference (PI-GZ-01307) according to the following conditions:
- Interest consultant should be registered at the VAT and customs department and has the ability to provide VAT invoice to Action Against Hunger with their valid VAT registration number and financial clearance certificates.
- In order to obtain the quotation request documents the consultants must provide a copy of his registration certificate.
- Interest consultant can obtain Terms of Reference documents from Action Against Hunger -Gaza office, 6th floor Abo Ghalioun Building, Al-Rasheed St, near Gaza port, starting from Thursday, 21st March 2018 10:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Office hours are from 8:00am until 04:00pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- Interest consultant shall submit two copies of his technical and financial offers in a sealed envelope no later than Wednesday, 4th April 2018 at 12:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.