Mercy Corps, a non-profit, non-governmental international humanitarian and development organization invites eligible and registered companies in Jerusalem, to submit their Intent to Bid to the following:
MAR 010- JER Transportation Service (Taxi)
Companies that do not complete and submit the ITB form, according below deadline, will be ineligible from participating in the tender at a later stage.
· The last date for receiving and submitting the ITB form is, 3rd of Oct 2023, before 15:00 Palestine Time
· Registered companies in the official quarters for transportation service.
· The company should have the capability for providing this service and have the previous experience for that.
· The company should be an authorized dealer having VAT/ Tax registration. Tax/VAT Registration Certificate copies should be provided.
· The company should be based in Jerusalem.
· The company should attach valid registration documents from the local authorities.
ITB documents can be collected and submitted by sending and email to the following address: [email protected] with email subject “MAR 010 – Jerusalem Taxi Service” or by visiting Mercy Corps office at the following address: 6th floor – AlBardoni Building – Yafa St. – Ramallah.
For more information, please contact Mercy Corps – Procurement Department, through this email address [email protected]