Supplying production equipment’s
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender`s Numbers: 27/SIDA/RWDS/2018
Date of publishing: 31/10/2018
Tender delivery date until WEDNSDAY; 14/11/2018, 14:00 P.M
Rural Women's Development Society (RWDS) in West Bank and Gaza through OXFAM is implementing the project; “Developing Equitable Agricultural Production and Market Systems for Resilient Economic Development in the occupied Palestinian Territory”, funded by Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida), The project is expected to contribute towards improving the performance of agricultural production and food processing to be more equitable to producers and more flexible and ready for markets, which expected to increase the production, quality, profitability and competitiveness by activating the participation of women and men in value chains targeted to be more sustainable and profitable.
Qualified Bidders are encouraged to participate in this Tender process by receiving a certified copy of the Tender documents (FREE) related to supplying production equipment’s
From RWDS Office in Ramallah, Al-Masyoon, Sabat Building, 2nd Floor, from 31/10/2018 until 12/11/2018. Tender shall be submitted to RWDS Office in SEALED and STAMPED envelopes and no later than 14:00, WEDNSDAY; 14/11/2018.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Offers did not meet the minimum requirements or received after the deadline will be discarded and not considered in the next steps, moreover; RWDS makes no obligations in award the contract with the lowest or any bidder, or in full or in part to any one bidder.
- Their Tenders shall bind bidders for a period of 120 days from the deadline for the submission of the Tenders.
- The unit rates and prices shall be Tenderd by the bidders entirely in USD.
- The bidders must be officially registered and have the ability to issue tax invoices and VAT exemption certificate
- The winning bidder will pay advertising fees.
For more information, please contact RWDS on:
Luay Qasarweh; SIDA Project manager, e-mail; [email protected], Telephone: 02-2-964-585/6