Supplying and installing PV solar power generation system fo...
Tender #: 2019-PEF-1
The Palestinian Environmental Friends Association (PEF) is a nonprofit (non-governmental) organization and was established in 1998. It provides in turn important services in the environment and natural resources fields to all the Palestinian without taking any consideration; such as, political belongings and home places. These services are offered to them without any opposite. For further information about PEF, please visit: www.pefrafah.org.ps
Within the framework of a project funded by United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs OCHA, entitled “Provision of solar energy sources for critical WASH facilities in vulnerable and underserved communities in the southern area of the Gaza Strip”;
PEF in partnership with Oxfam and CMWU are conducting a tender process and invites your submission of a proposal to provide PEF within their requirements, for:
Supplying and installing PV solar power generation system for the desalination plant including civil works
As per the conditions detailed in the Tender Dossier.
- Tender dossier can be obtained by construction firms and interested contractors form:
PEF Head Office
Amer Qeshta Building, 2nd Floor, Al-Jawazat junction
Abu-Baker El-Sideeq (See) St.,
- Interested bidder must submit the company classification certification in order to collect the Tender Dossier where this tender is open for contractors classified at the Palestinian Contractors Union as Construction firms of a grade (First/second) in construction and a grade (First/Second) in Infrastructure.
- The pre-bid meeting for answering any inquires will be held on 20/02/2019 at 11:00 P.M (Gaza Time) in PEF Head Office
- The deadline for the collection of the Tender Dossier is 24/02/2019 at 12:00 (Gaza Time)
- Construction firms and interested contractors with relevant experience are encouraged to submit a tender by hand to PEF head office at the address mentioned above before the deadline for submission of responses, which is 26/02/2019 at 12:00 (Gaza Time) upon conditions in the Tender dossier, and will be opened after half an hour.
- This request is open for construction firms and interested contractors that are officially registered in relevant governmental institutions, such as VAT office.
- PEF does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest prices tender or any bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender.
- The previous experience in installing solar systems will considered as valuable qualification of the bidder.
- The awarded firm/contractor should pay the fees of advertisements in newspapers and any other platforms used to advertise this tender