Supply & Services for East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change...
INFORMATION ON BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Reference no: DCA reference: 1010306-68
EU reference: ENI/2018/397-552
Subject: Supply & Services for East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change
Contracting Authority: DCA
Deadline for submission of letter of interest: 6/11/2019
Name of project: East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change
Project duration: 3.5 years\42 months starting June 1, 2019
European Union and DCA, in cooperation with its partners, The Palestinian Vision (Palvision), EJ-YMCA, Masar Ibrahim Al Kahlil and Afkar company, invites qualified suppliers of one or several of the following goods and services to respond to this advertisement. Suppliers who have responded to this advertisement and provides the required information may be invited to participate in the Procurement Procedure for the relevant lot(s).
Goods and services needed:
- IT Equipment.
- Hall Rentals / Hospitality & Refreshments / Stationery / Transportation (Buses): West Bank & Jerusalem
- Travel Agents.
- Printing Materials.
- Security, Fire, and Camera Systems.
- Electronic Bikes, Portable tents.
- Portable toilets.
- Upcycling materials / Upcycling equipment.
- Display Stands.
- Promotional films ad spots.
- Adventure park units.
- Consultants & Consulting Firms (Mid Term & Final Evaluation / Media Consultancy Service / Specialized IHRL&IHL / SPSS expert / Advocacy & communication plan)
- Experts on History, culture, politics, international law, anthropology, society and economy
- Trainers (Hospitality / Gender / Marketing / Food processing / First Aid / Geology / Leadership / Trail Management / GPS / History).
- Translators (German / French / Spanish).
- Insurance Companies.
- Construction Works (Design, Construct, Equip and Run the adventure park according to international standards ACCT).
The interested supplier shall provide the following information to the Contracting Authority using the contact details below:
- Indicate which supplies or service you are interested in supplying.
- Provide the following information:
- the company’s name and contact details;
- contact person;
- brief description of the company’s background and main line of work; and
- experience with this kind of supply/service.
- Acceptance of the DCA Code of Conduct for Contractors and the General Terms and Conditions for Supplies, Services and Works found here: https://www.danchurchaid.org/how-we-work/quality-assurance/procurement-and-logistics/doing-business-with-dca
This is purely information on business opportunities and does not constitute a commitment to purchase or any other form of contractual commitment with the Contracting Authority.