Supply and Installation of Solar Systems
INVITATION TO QUOTAION
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite eligible contractors to submit their Quotations for Framework Agreement for the supply and installation of solar systems Publication Reference (PI-HB-01193) according to the following conditions:-
- Eligible contractor should be registered at the VAT and customs department and has the ability to provide Zero VAT to Action Against Hunger with their VAT registration number and financial clearance certificates.
- Eligible contractor can obtain quotation documents from Action Against Hunger-Hebron office, Hebron University Street, Bilal Maraqa Building 4th floor starting from Sunday 27th October 2019 at 12:00 P.M (local time of the Palestinian Territory). The last day to distribute quotation documents is on Thursday, November 7th 2019 at 14:00 ((local time of the Palestinian Territory) Office hours are from 8:00am until 04:00pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- For any question or any further clarification, you can send an email to [email protected] no later than 6th of November 2019.All questions and clarifications will be consolidated in one letter and sent to all contractors no later than 7th of November 2019 at 4:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory). No further clarification will be provided after this date.
- Interested contractors on the aforementioned quotation should provide Action Against Hunger with all requested documents before having the quotaion dossier. For more information on this regard, please call the office telephone No:02-2254444 during the formal working hours.
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope no later than Sunday10th November 2019 at 11:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory) with a total of 5 % of their offers attached as bank guarantee valid for 120 calendar days starting from the date of submission; personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Quotation opening session will be at Action Against Hunger, Hebron University Street, Bilal Maraqa Building 4th floor on Sunday 10th November 2019 at 12:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the quotation.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the quotation winner.
- The prices excluding VAT and the contractor should issue Zero VAT invoice.