Supply of Protective (Safety) Clothing and Emergency Tools
INVITATION TO TENDE
STRENGTHEN WASH PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE CAPACITY OF VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES TO WINTER FLOODS
“Supply of Protective (Safety) Clothing and Emergency Tools”
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organization, which provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Publication Reference: 8201792
- Eligible suppliers should be registered at the VAT and Customs department and must provide NRC with the following:
- VAT registration certificate and VAT Clearance
- Valid company registration
- Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents can be obtained from NRC office in Gaza City, Al-Rasheed St, Dream 2 Building, 4th floor, starting from Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 11:30 am
- ITB request closing time/date: Wednesday, January 08, 2020, 11:30 am.
- The ITB documents will provide all relevant information in detail including date, time, place for the submission of the tender.
- Pre-bid meeting will be conducted at NRC office (3rd floor), on Monday, December 23, 2019 from 11:30 am.
- Tender opening session will be held on Wednesday, January 08, 2020, 11:30 am at NRC Gaza office (3rd floor).
For further information, please contact Logistics department in NRC Gaza office at 08-2880064/ 059 5941487, or visit the NRC office in Gaza City at Al-Rasheed St, Dream Building 2, 4th floor.