Stormwater Management & Disaster Risk Reduction through Inst...
INVITATION TO BID
“Stormwater Management and Disaster Risk Reduction through Institutional and Community Capacity-building in the Gaza Strip”
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite eligible contractors to submit their price offers for the implementation of Storm Water Management and Disaster Risk Reduction through Institutional and community capacity-building in the Gaza Strip”. Reference (PI-GZ-01366) according to the following conditions:
- Eligible contractor should be registerd at the VAT and customs department and has the ability to provide VAT invoice to Action Against Hunger with their valid VAT registration number and financial clearance certificates.
- In order to obtain the quotation request documents the contractor must provide a copy of his registration certificate.
- Elegibile contractor’s company must be classified in Water and Wastewater Infrastructure up to 3rd degree.
- Eligible contractor can obtain quotation request documents from Action Against Hunger -Gaza office, 6th floor Abo Ghalioun Building, Al-Rasheed St, near Gaza port, starting from Wednesday, 16rd May 2018 08:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Office hours are from 8:00am until 04:00pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope no later than Sunday, 20th May 2018 at 12:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the bid.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.