Stormwater Drainage System
INVITATION TO BID
“Stormwater Drainage System”
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite eligible contractors to submit their price offers for the implementation of stormwater drainage system. Reference (PI-GZ-01585) according to the following conditions:
- Eligible contractors should be registered with the VAT and customs department and have the ability to provide VAT invoice to Action Against Hunger along with their valid VAT registration number and valid tax clearance certificates.
- In order to obtain the quotation and request documents the contractor must provide a copy of his company registration certificate with the company’s stamp.
- Elligible Contractor’s must have at least 3rd degree classification in Water and Wastewater and/or Roads and provide valid classification certificates along with their offer
- Eligible contractor can obtain quotation request documents from Action Against Hunger -Gaza office, 6th floor Abo Ghalioun Building, Al-Rasheed St, near Gaza port, starting from Thursday, 9th of May, 2019 10:00 AM (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Office hours are from 9:00am until 03:00pm- Sunday to Thursday during Ramadan.
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope no later than Sunday, 26th of May 2019 11:00 AM (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the bid.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.