INVITATION TO TENDER
SUPPLY OF STATIONARY – FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organization, which provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Publication Reference: 8202680
- Eligible contractors should be registered at the VAT and Customs department and must provide NRC with the following:
- Valid Company Business Trading Registration/License
- VAT Registration Certificate and VAT Clearance.
- Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents can be obtained from NRC office in Gaza City, Al-Rasheed St, Dream 2 Building, 4th floor, starting from June 22, 2022, at 10:00 AM.
- ITB request closing time/date: July 06, 2022, at 10:00 AM.
- The ITB documents will provide all relevant information in detail including date, time, place for the submission of the tender.
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope enclosed no later than July 06, 2022, at 10:00 AM.
- Tender opening session will be held on July 06, 2022, at 10:00 AM at NRC Gaza office (3rd floor).
- NRC is not obliged to accept the lowest price bid or any bid.
- NRC has the right to postpone, cancel, split, or extend the invitation to tender.
- The successful contractor will pay the announcement fees.
For further information, please contact Logistics department in NRC Gaza office at 08-2880064 / 0595941487 or visit the NRC office in Gaza City at Al-Rasheed St, Dream Building 2, 4th floor.