Social Media Study
Request for Quotation/Service No. (09/2019)
CONSULTANCY SERVICE/ SOCIAL MEDIA STUDY
The Agricultural Development Association (PARC) announces a sealed envelope Consultancy Service RFS for the project “Re-Use of Treated Wastewater for Agricultural Irrigation in Southern Gaza Strip” funded by European Commission
Work location: Gaza Strip
The Request for Service will be awarded according to the conditions and standards illustrated in the Request for Service documents. Therefore, interested service providers should take into consideration the following criteria:
Request for Service eligibility criteria:
- The applying service providers should hold an operating license from concerned authorities and has an accredited and valid commercial record according to common practices.
- RFS offers should be valid for a time period no less than 120 days after the deadline for submitting the Request for Service.
- Technical and Financial offers/proposals MUST be submitted in two separate envelopes.
- Free Request for Service price
- Prices should be offered in Euros, VAT exempted and with a financial clearance certificate (zero vat).
- Interested service providers can obtain a copy of the TOR dossier on Monday, February 11, 2019 until Tuesday, February 19, 2019 from 09:00 am to 02:30 pm in the Agricultural Development Association’s office in Gaza.
- RFS dates and times are as the following:
- The Awarding committee is not obligated to accept the bid with the lowest price nor present the reasons for rejection.- - The Awarding committee has the right to delay, extend, remake, cancel or split the Request for Service without presenting the reasons nor reimbursing the bidders
- Preparation and announcement fees, on the internet or websites, will be paid by the bid awardee.
For inquiries, please call the Agricultural Development Association (PARC), Gaza, Al Zaytoon Quarter, Salah Eddin St., to the west of Abu Jubba Petrol Station. Tele: 2805040, Fax: 2805039