Social Media Marketing Specialist
Terms of Reference
Social Media Marketing Specialist
QADER for Community Development is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting better well-being of persons with disabilities (PwD) in Palestine. QADER endeavors to positively influence public policies, develop capacities of relevant stakeholders, and promote public awareness and disseminate information pertinent to PwD rights and issues; all according to the priorities of PwD and on the basis of national and international human rights, and the principles of equality and social justice.
QADER was founded in 2008 by a group of Palestinian professionals with diversified expertise in health, disability, development, and human rights. Since its founding, QADER has assumed its functional responsibility thereinafter addressing the disability issue from a human rights perspective, and demonstrated a rights’ based approach in tackling the various issues of PwD.
About the project:
QADER for community development is part of the SIDA framework project implemented by Save the Children International in oPt - SCI and funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency – SIDA.
The Project aims to improve the capacity of the states to respect and fulfil the children’s rights to survival, learning and protection as part of their overall obligations to uphold the children’s rights for the most marginalized children through enhancing child participation, inclusion, and increased budget allocation to children and child rights monitoring and reporting.
QADER is responsible for specific activities related to promoting children with disabilities’ rights governance.
Purpose of the Assignment
The aim of the assignment is to enhance the capacity of QADER’s Staff in managing QADER’s Social Media platforms, especially QADER’s Facebook and Instagram pages , and how to increase the reach and engagement with stakeholders, manage effective campaigns, and promote QADER’s work through these platforms.
Scope of Work
The consultant shall carry out the following tasks:
- Conduct 2-day training on the fundamentals of social media marketing on Facebook and Instagram, including:
- Creating Effective posts
- How to increase page reach and engagement
- Advertising & Promotion
- Ads application, including campaign management
- Interpret Facebook analytics to assess audience engagement.
- Examine the various considerations for how to effectively promote a Facebook post by region and demography.
- Enhance brand image and identity (brand awareness) through social media posts and campaigns
- Provide coaching to QADER staff through on the job training approach to ensure that they are capable of managing QADER’s pages on Facebook and Instagram effectively, while increasing brand awareness
- 2 days training workshop (10 hours)
- Coaching sessions (50 hours)
- Final Report
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years of proven experience in designing and delivering trainings and coaching on social media platforms management.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in managing Facebook pages for civil society organizations, with proven experience managing FB campaigns.
- Proven experience in promoting brand awareness is a plus
- Excellent training and facilitation skills
- Ability to deliver trainings and coaching face-to-face and virtually
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Arabic
Interested Consultant/team shall download the Solicitation Document from QADER’s website on the following link Social Media Marketing Specialist, and submit their offer accordingly to QADER’s Office in Beit Jala, or to [email protected], no later than 14 April 2021.
QADER is an equal opportunity employer, where qualified women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply and to seek QADER’s support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.