Sign Language Interpretation Services
MA’AN Hub is currently implementing a project entitled “Improving Resilience and Job Opportunities for Youth,” which aims to enhance young Palestinians’ access to a supportive learning environment that promotes youth employment, entrepreneurship, and green innovations. The project also aims to equip vulnerable young females and males with employability and resilience skills by applying inclusive, gender-sensitive, and environment-friendly strategies. This activity is part of the Skilled Young Palestine (SYP) project, implemented by the Ministry of Labor and the Belgian development agency – Enabel and funded by the Government of Belgium.
The project is implementing a comprehensive training program to build the capacity of 408 young females and males in the fields of 21st-century skills (particularly employment and resilience skills) and the green economy. The trainees will first receive (40) training hours of general introduction on 21st-century skills and (10) hours on green economy
MA’AN is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter to provide interpretation services to the hearing impaired/deaf youth trainees during the training and coaching sessions (with a minimum of 85 hours).
The interpreter will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide interpretation services for the hearing impaired/deaf youth trainees during the training and career guidance sessions
- Interpret trainer and trainees’ comments, questions, tasks, etc. to deaf trainees voice to sign
- Interpret deaf trainees’ comments, questions, and responses to the trainer and other trainees sign to voice
- Be committed to attend all assigned training and counseling sessions and should coordinate additional interpreters in case of any emergency or absence
- Interested consultant (Individuals only ) should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Gaza strip from 19TH June 2022 –26TH June 2022 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 27TH June 2022 (before 12:00 pm) at MAAN Office Gaza-Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square- Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor- Next to Blood Bank Building Tele 08- 2823712
- The awarded consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Financial Offer must be in Euro excluding VAT
- Supplier /service provider must provide Valid deduction at Source certificate.