RWDS/Invitation to Quote
INVITATION TO QUOTE
Published previously on: Sunday; 09/09/2018 at Al-Quds Newspaper
Quotation delivery date until Sunday 07/10/2018, 14:00 p.m.
Rural Women's Development Society (RWDS) in West Bank and Gaza through OXFAM is implementing the project; "Improving Palestinian small-scale producers’ access to and power in high value fruit and small ruminants value chains". And project “Developing Equitable Agricultural Production and Market Systems for Resilient Economic Development in the occupied Palestinian Territory” funded respectively by Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (AMENCA) and by Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) through OXFAM and implemented by Rural Women Development Society (RWDS) in West Bank and Gaza
Qualified bidders are encouraged to participate in this Quotation by receiving a certified copy of the Quotations documents (FREE) from RWDS Office in Ramallah, Al-Masyoon, Sabat Building, 2nd Floor, from Sunday 23/09/2018 To ; Sunday 07/10/2018, 14:00 pm
Received sealed envelopes will be opened publically at 10:00 am of Monday 08/10/2018, thus interested bidders can attend the opening offers meeting at RWDS Office on the below address;
Ramallah, Al-Masyoon, Sabat Building, 2nd Floor.
For more information or clarifications, please contact: Luay Qasarweh; RWDS Project manager;
e-mail; [email protected]
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Offers did not meet the minimum requirements or received after the deadline will be discarded and not considered in the next steps, moreover; RWDS makes no obligations in award the contract with the lowest or any bidder, or in full or in part to any one bidder.
- Their Tenders shall bind bidders for a period of 120 days from the deadline for the submission of the Tenders.
- The unit rates and prices shall be tendered by the bidders entirely in USD.
- The bidders must be officially registered and have the ability to issue tax invoices and VAT exemption certificate
- The winning bidder will pay advertising fees.
This is a re-tendering process thus received quotations were cancelled and will not being considered under this opening. Accordingly; bidders already applied before are encouraged to re-apply again
For more information, please contact RWDS on: 02-2-964-585/6