Ro Desalination plant to be installed at the Right to Live s...
Invitation to Bid
Human Appeal UK would like to establish an agreement to Ro Desalination plant to be installed at the Right to Live society - Gaza City, as detailed in the tender document.
The schedule of tender process is as follows:
Human Appeal UK invites qualified companies to submit their bids based on following terms and conditions:
- Bidder must be a registered company with the ability to issue formal invoices.
- Bidder must be registered by the Palestinian Ministry of National Economy.
- Bids should be valid for a period of 90 calendar days after the submission deadline.
- Bids must be in New Shekel currency.
- Company has to enclose a 5% bank guarantee or bank cheque issued by a bank recognized by the Palestinian Monitory Authority.
- Bid Opening will take place immediately after submission deadline.
- The winning bidder shall cover the cost of advertising for this bid.
- HA reserves the right to reject or accept any bid without giving any reason.
- HA is not bound to accept the lowest price.
- Bidders shall not submit more than one bid as part of this Invitation to Bid.
For more information, please contact us during working hours on phone no. 08 288 8856
*HA office in Gaza is located at 302 Albayed Building, Al Halabi St., Gaza City, Palestine.