RFQ- Online Infographic
Subject: Request for Quotation
REFORM Association aims to further develop its WordPress website to creatively share data with the public in the most effective way. This includes interactive sections that showcase many types of data, such as video and photo statistics as well as charts and tables, with respect to code cleaning and validation. REFORM is inviting proposals from reputable and qualified companies with a successful track record in designing and producing digital solutions to develop new templates for the current website. The templates, as additional pages to the website, will provide a new look-and-feel to the audience. The selected company shall unlock the potential functionalities of the current website to share info graphics in a more organized, attractive and user-friendly manner (for some forms of data listed in the attached study where it’s contain some complex tables and more than one chart type).
In addition to the below requirements, companies should send examples/links of related works/similar projects.
- Proven experience in fields of works for individuals and company’s profile will be important for companies
- Familiarity and relevant experience in using different Content Management Systems (CMS), particularly WordPress.
- Broad knowledge of current web development technologies and design tools in the field, and new software and other web programming languages and programs including use of HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Macromedia Flash, Java.
- Demonstrate the ability to create innovative and visually appealing design.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and produce quality results on time.
- The REFORM website is further developed with new web pages, which present a new visual look and its functionalities are enhanced to provide a better experience to users.
- The contractor will design (10) info graphic templates in the form of an A4 size. Please refer to the attached study for examples of needed graphics.
- Each template must be user-friendly, non-static, and easily adaptable to suit REFORM’s needs.
- Develop a user manual and provide a recorded webinar for the support staff and system administrators to perform content upload, system maintenance and administration.
- Support and maintain: Administrative and technical support, quality control for a period of 6 months
- The contractor will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing engaging and message-targeted infographics to showcase selected themes based on the indicators from attached study. In this regard, the contractor must provide REFORM with the maximum number of graphic designs (tables/charts) that it will deliver for use on the above mentioned 10 templates.
- Source code handover: Full source code including all developed libraries shall be handed over to REFORM.
Scope of work:
- Timing and duration of the assignment:
The duration of the contract will be for one month from the contract date which is expected to be during the end of March or beginning of April 2020. The user manual, webinar and the maintenance of the new WebPages will be done from the second day after finishing deliverables.
REFORM will grant access to the selected company to view code and content, including WordPress administration console, all documents and pages, plugins, themes and additional files.
A first meeting/conference call will be scheduled between REFORM and the selected company to brief the firm on the background information to develop each of the requested deliverables.
- Working Conditions:
The Graphic Designer/Contractor is to work closely with REFORM to ensure that the infographics is completed in accordance with the agreed timeframe and objectives.
- Final Works appearance: The Contractor will be responsible for uploading the infographics to REFORM website www.reform.ps at the (main page).
- REFORM will provide data and information on the objectives of each infographic and work closely with the contractor to develop and refine them.
Companies who meet the above requirements and are interested in implementing the assignment must send the below mentioned requirements for applying.
- Technical offer must include:
- Company overview and experience in English with resumes for the team. (Resumes with a personal picture or any distinctive sign will not be considered).
- Detailed price offer per day must be drafted in English and submitted in ILS. A valid deduction on source certificate must be submitted along with the price offer.
- Offers should be signed and stamped and sent to the following email address: [email protected] no later than Wednesday, 01.04.2020 before 16:00 pm.
The company must attend all needed meetings with the projects team.
Payments will be made upon deliverables.
REFORM is not obliged to accept offers with the lowest price.
Invoice should be made under the name of “the Palestinian Association for Empowerment and Local Development – REFORM”.
Please indicate the title as "Infographic" in the email subject line.
Announcement fees for the quotation will be paid by the bid winning company.
Payment will be after 30 days upon receipt of invoice by REFORM.
Companies will be evaluated based on the following:
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us on the following contact details: Telefax: 02-2966645, Email: [email protected]
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your quotation
Financial and Admin. Officer