RFQ : Carry Out A Needs Assessment For 12 Women Groups / Co...
INVITATION TO QUOTE
“Carry Out A Needs Assessment For 12 Women
Groups / Cooperatives Northern West Bank - Palestine”
Quotation Number: 01/GIZ/RWDS/WB/2019
Date of publishing: Sunday; 10-March-2019
Quotation delivery date until Monday; 18-March-2019, 10:00 am
Rural Women's Development Society (RWDS) in West Bank is implementing the project; "Enhancing the livelihoods and production capacities of rural women and increasing job opportunities for young women in various areas within the West Bank” Supported by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).
Qualified expert individual consultants or legal consultancy firms are encouraged to participate in this Quotation by submitting the required documents. Interested consultants can find the RFQ and appendix (FREE) or contact RWDS Office in the period from 10-March-2019 until 18-March-2019 (10:00 am).
- Priced provided shall be excluding Vat as the project is VAT exempted, otherwise RWDS will deduct 5% of the payment amount as income tax.
- Offers didn't meet the minimum requirements or received after the deadline will be discarded and not considered in the next steps.
- RWDS makes no obligations in award the contract with the lowest or any consultant, or in full or in part to any one consultant.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least Bachelor Degree (Master is preferable) in relevant area of specialization including Economics, Development, Business, Management, Market analysis or any relevant field.
- Advanced university degree in Development, Business, Economic, Marketing and agricultural engineering, and/or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of solid practical experience on projects of similar nature
- Experience in conducting market and product analysis in Palestine.
- Experience in developing needs assessment tools, questionnaires, and methodologies with excellent communication, assessment and writing skills.
- Experience in working in the targeted areas and working with cooperatives with Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other related applications.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
This is a re-announcement. However, consultants already applied before should re-apply again as their previous applications were cancelled.
For more information, please visit RWDS Office; 2nd Floor, Sabat Building, Al-Masyoon, Ramallah, Palestine,
or contact on: 02-2-964-585/6 (Sunday to Thursday, between 8:00 to 15:00)