RFQ –Accounting Technical Training
Request for Quotation (RFQ) –Accounting Technical Training
Mercy Corps is looking for mentor/mentors to deliver up to 70 hours of Advanced technical accounting training and freelance mentorship through Gaza Sky Geeks under the Freelance Program.
In this context, Mercy Corps invites Electronic Quotes from Individual Contractors from Gaza Strip, for the service described and summarized in these documents, and in accordance with procedures, conditions and contract terms presented in the Terms of Reference document.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Proven work experience as a successful online freelancer on a major online platform such as Upwork
- Have excellent skills in Zoho Books, QuickBooks, and Xero.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google sheets
The following conditions apply:
- The terms of reference “ToR” can be obtained electronically starting from 9 June 2021, on the following link:
- Questions submission last date Sunday, 13 June 2021, to the following email address:
[email protected] with email subject title “GAZ0419-GSG- Accounting Technical Training”
- Questions will be answered by Monday, 14 June 2021, All prospective bidders will access consolidated questions and answers, the link will be shared through email
- The RFP submission deadline Wednesday, 16 June 2021, before 15:00 Palestine Time
- Submission: Electronic offers With email subject:GAZ0419-GSG- Accounting Technical Training ,should be submitted only to the email address : [email protected] in one main folder containing two separate folders, one bearing the words: “Folder A – Technical Proposal Folder” & “B – Financial Proposal”
For more information, please contact Mercy Corps – Procurement.
Gaza Office: 08-2826331, 08-2823071