RFP - Training Services
Request for Proposal /
RFP Ref No: RFP-GG-2018-01
GGateway gives Gaza youth meaningful employment by training them to become successful IT professionals in the digital outsourcing market, GGateway is the first social enterprise in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) space in Palestine and supplies IT expertise to clients all over the world.
This advertisement seeks to partner with private training company; whose profile has experience in providing large diverse scale trainings in the below mentioned topics, to implement UNDP Project training component.
The main goal of the Training Service Provider is to implement a 5-weeks training program that will target 170 graduates, during which beneficiaries will be prepared to start working as freelancers. The training program structure will include 2 weeks of technical training, 2 weeks of online freelancing training, and one week of employability skills training. The technical training will focus on five main areas (1- WordPress Development, 2- React Native (Mobile), 3- AngularJS 4- Digital Marketing, 5- Graphic Design, and 6- Translation).
The contracting should start on Nov 15th, and the Training should take place between November 25th and Dec 24th , the closure and the final evaluation report shall be delivered by end of Dec, 2018 according to the below work plan.
RFP Pick-up and Pre-bid meeting:
- Complete TOR can be obtained in GGateway office, free of charge from 5th November 2018 to 8 November, 2018.
- A Pre-bid meeting will be held in GGateway office on Thursday, November 8, 2018, at 2:00 pm.
- The deadline for submission of bids is 12th November, 2018.
Three (3) COPIES IN ADDITION to THE ORIGINAL PROPOSAL SHOULD BE SUBMITTED.
Submission and Closing date of the bid:
If you are interested, please send us technical proposal and financial offer for the training that includes the following information:
- Technical proposal outlining how the requested deliverables will be achieved in the set timeframe.
- Intention letter along with pool of C.Vs and background information about the suggested trainers for the different training area.
- Company’s profile should have related qualification and experience to the training areas in similar projects.
- Company should have at least three years’ experience in providing similar trainings
- Provide samples of related previous work in the same field.
- A detailed financial proposal that includes all of the above specific components.
- Financial Offer in USD
The Technical and Financial offers are requested to be submitted in two sealed envelopes to GGateway office (Al-Rasheed St., Al Jamal Building, 7th floor, Gaza City (Logistic & procurement department) no later than Monday 12th November 2018 @ 12:00 PM.
Note :( GGateway will not except offers sent by email)
For more information, please contact Mohammad Firwana- Program Officer, GGateway office: 082622766 / 0599088753 during official working hours (8:00 -4:00 pm) ONLY please.