RFP : SUPPLYING AND INSTALLING PV SOLAR POWER GENERATION SYS...
Tender #: 2019-PEF-3
The Palestinian Environmental Friends Association (PEF) is a nonprofit (non-governmental) organization and was established in 1998. It provides in turn important services in the environment and natural resources fields to all the Palestinian without taking any consideration; such as, political belongings and home places. These services are offered to them without any opposite. For further information about PEF, please visit: www.pefrafah.org.ps
PEF in partnership with Oxfam are conducting a tender process and invites your submission of a proposal to provide PEF within their requirements, for:
SUPPLYING AND INSTALLING PV SOLAR POWER GENERATION SYSTEM CAPACITY 7.0 KWP
Within the framework of a project funded by European Union, entitled “re-use of treated wastewater for agricultural irrigation in southern Gaza strip”;
As per the conditions detailed in the Tender Dossier.
- This request is open for construction firms/contractors and interested suppliers that are officially registered in relevant governmental institutions, such as VAT office.
- Consultant firms and/or interested parties should submit a valid trade (commercial) register with their offers.
- Tender dossier can be obtained by construction firms/contractors and interested suppliers from the below address:
PEF Head Office
Amer Qeshta Building, 2nd Floor, Al-Jawazat junction
Abu-Baker El-Sideeq (See) St.,
till 16/03/2019 at 14:00 (Gaza Time)
- Construction firms/contractors and interested suppliers with relevant experience are encouraged to delivered their offers by hand to PEF head office at the address mentioned above before the deadline for submission of responses, which is 17/03/2019 at 12:00 (Gaza Time) upon conditions in the tender dossier, which will be opened after half an hour.
- The submitted financial offer should be in Euro excluding VAT and construction firms/contractors and interested suppliers should be able to issue Zero VAT invoices to the construction/supply payments.
- The pre-bid meeting for answering any inquires is 14/03/2019 at 12:00 (Gaza Time) in PEF Head Office.
- PEF does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest offer and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the RFP response.
- The awarded firm/contractor should pay the fees of advertisements in newspapers and any other platforms used to advertise this tender
- The previous experience in installing solar systems will considered as valuable qualification of the bidder.
PEF looks forward to receiving financial offers from you and thank you for your interest in PEF services.