Research Team Leader
Request for Proposal
“Research Team Leader”
Quotation Number: PV-IRTH-001
Date of publishing: Thursday, 16-April-2020
We will send the RFP for the intrested candedates in 23-4-2020
Candidates proposal submission date until: Sunday, 10-May-2020 (16:00).
Palestinian Heritage Project
This project is implemented by Palestinian Vision Organization in partnership with PASSIA and ACT and funded by the European Union:
The Service is to conduct in-depth comprehensive research, which designed to provide the evidence base for the future strategic protection and development of the Islamic and Christian cultural heritage properties in Jerusalem, by understanding different aspects of the cultural heritage situation in Jerusalem which will include; academic background, statistics and historical index; mapping and review of maps; feasibility assessment of Waqf properties, legal framework and cases. The research will include case studies when relevant, recommendations and suggestions on how to access and protect cultural rights, annexes of documentation and reports of ownership/ linkages/ lineages related to Islamic Waqfs and Christian properties/ Palestinian families etc.
Qualified NGOs, Think Tanks and individual experts are encouraged to participate in this competition by requesting a FREE softcopy of the Request for Proposal by contacting the e-mail; ([email protected]) starting
16-April-2020, and to submit their offers by Email in one PDF file format no later than 10-May-2020 at 16:00.
NOTE: Please make sure that PV-IRTH-001 is your subject title in your email.
- All prices in EURO and exclude VAT as the project is VAT-Exempted. Awarded Bidder will be required to provide Zero-VAT invoices upon final delivery of all services required.
- The unit rates and prices shall be quoted by the Bidder entirely in EUR.
- Proposals should be submitted by Email in one PDF file format ONLY, on or before the assigned deadline.
- Late and/or incomplete submissions will be rejected.
- Delivery of all services shall not exceed the date mentioned in Request for Proposal.
For any Question or Clarification, please direct your inquiries by email to [email protected]