Request for proposal in respect to providing External Consul...
Request for proposal in respect to providing External Consulting Services
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is seeking to pre-qualify a local competent consultancy firm/ individual (Gaza) to conduct training and business advisory services within the frame of its Family Strengthening Programme unit aimed to deliver economic empowerment of target group in Gaza Strips.
Interested firms should submit a Technical and Financial proposal in relation to the terms of references (ToRs) included in below link.
The following information and documents shall be provided:
- Background information on the firm: Details of firm’s experience in providing similar services to companies in the not-for-profit sector, especially international organizations
- Methodology to be used: Describe how your firm will approach topics and dimension of requested studies.
- Describe how and why your firm is different from other firms being considered, and why our selection of your firm the best decision we could make;
- Firm’s registration details with relevant regulatory authorities.
- Provide at list 3 references from not-for-profit organizations that you’ve conducted audit for in the recent years and are still your clients;
- Provide names and resumes of key personnel that will conduct the assignments.
- Include estimated on site time required to complete the services.
- Include fee proposal to complete the services outlined in this request, Bidding shall be in ILS including VAT.
Location of Study & timelines
The proposal should be submitted by hand (in closed envelops) no later than February 17th, 2019 to:
SOS Children’s Village Rafah
Rafah, Tal Al Sultan
Further queries can be sent to: [email protected]
- Accreditation of consultancy firm.
- Previous experience with firms.
- Soughtness of technical proposal
- Competitiveness of financial proposal
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit organization and an active member of the international umbrella organization of SOS Children’s Villages International, which is active in 134 countries. Since the year 1968, SOS Children’s Villages Palestine has been operational the field of social protection of children and young people without parental care as well as families at risk.
This 2 years’ project aims at improving the social and economic situation of target group in Gaza strip
Further details are available at term of reference and can be found HERE