Rehabilitation, Transformation and Extension Works of Three...
Invitation for Tenders
Enabel - Belgian development agency
Reference No: PZA170421T-10005/6/7
Country: Jerusalem/West Bank
Project Name: Resilience in Schools of East Jerusalem (RiSE)
Title: “Rehabilitation, Transformation and Extension Works of Three School Buildings in Jerusalem and Zaayem”
This public works contract consists in rehabilitation and extension works of three schools and is divided in 3 lots according to the geographical location of the schools:
- Lot 1: Jabal Al Mukabber school, Jabal Al Mukabber (Jerusalem municipality)
- Lot 2: Hassan Al Thani School, Wadi Al Joz (Jerusalem municipality)
- Lot 3: Al Rawda Al Haditha school, Zaayem municipality (area B).
Enabel now invites sealed tenders from eligible and qualified tenderers for carrying out these works:
- Tendering will be conducted through the direct negotiated procedure with publication (Belgian Public Procurement Law) and is open to all tenderers from Eligible Source Countries, as defined in the tender documents.
- Interested tenderers for Lot 3 do not require a permit to access Jerusalem.
- Interested eligible tenderers are highly encouraged to inform us of their interest by writing to: [email protected]
- Tenderers can download the tender documents and all annexes at the following address: https://www.enabel.be/content/btc-tenders, then selecting country: Palestinian Territory
- Information meetings and visits will take place in schools on June 3rd, 2020.
- This tender is VAT excluded under certain conditions, defined in the tender documents.
- Tenders shall be valid for 90 days after the tender closing. No bid bond is required.
- Tenders must be delivered to one of the two addresses mentioned below before Thursday 18/06/2020 at 11:00 AM. Late tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened behind closed doors.
Al Amal Tower, 4th Floor, Al Balou’, Mecca Street, Ramallah - Al Bireh.
Tel: +970 2 242 1137
Consulate General of Belgium, 5 Baibars Street, Sheikh Jarrah, Jerusalem.
Tel: +972 2 581 5915