Rehabilitation of water wells and supply of spare parts
Invitation to Bid
Funded by the oPt Humanitarian Fund of United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), Human Appeal UK would like to establish an agreement for rehabilitation of water wells and supply of spare parts in the Gaza Strip, as detailed in the tender document.
The schedule of tender process is as follows:
Human Appeal UK invites qualified suppliers to submit their bids based on following terms and conditions:
- Bidder must be a registered company with the ability to issue formal invoices.
- Bidder must be registered by the Palestinian Ministry of National Economy.
- Bids should be valid for a period of 90 calendar days after the submission deadline.
- Bids must be in Euro currency.
- Company has to enclose a 5% bank guarantee or bank cheque issued by a bank recognized by the Palestinian Monitory Authority.
- Bid Opening will take place immediately after submission deadline.
- The winning bidder shall cover the cost of newspaper/online advertising for this bid.
- HA has the right to postpone, cancel, split or extend the invitation to tender without providing reasons.
- HA is not bound to accept the lowest price
- Bidders shall not submit more than one bid as part of this Invitation to Bid.
For more information, please contact us during working hours on phone no. 08 288 8856
*HA office in Gaza is located at 302 Albayed Building, Al Halabi St., Gaza City, and Palestine