Public works contract for the creation of a semi-public spor...
Invitation for Tenders
Enabel - Belgian development agency
Reference No: PZA170421T-10013
Country: Jerusalem/West Bank
Project Name: Resilience in Schools of East Jerusalem (RiSE)
Title: “Public works contract for the creation of a semi-public sports field in College des Freres – Beit Hanina”
The works included in this tender are to create a semi-public sports field inside the school, which will be used by the school students during the school hours and open to the neighbouring community.
Enabel now invites sealed tenders from eligible and qualified tenderers for carrying out these works:
- Tendering will be conducted through the direct negotiated procedure with publication (Belgian Public Procurement Law) and is open to all tenderers from Eligible Source Countries, as defined in the tender documents.
- Interested tenderers require a permit to access Jerusalem.
- Interested eligible tenderers are highly encouraged to inform us by writing to: [email protected].
- Tenderers can download the tender documents and all annexes at the following address: www.enabel.be/content/btc-tenders, then selecting country: Palestinian Territory
- Information meetings and visits will take place in schools on Tuesday 21/07/2020.
- This tender is VAT excluded under certain conditions, defined in the tender documents.
- Tenders shall be valid for 90 days after the tender closing. No bid bond is required.
- Tenders must be delivered to the address mentioned below before Monday 10/08/2020 at 11:00 AM. Late tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened behind closed doors.
Consulate General of Belgium, 5 Baibars Street, Sheikh Jarrah, Jerusalem.
Tel: +972 2 581 5915